10 Meter Radio SR-447HPC2
Slimmest 10 Meter Radio
Stryker Radios, brought this additional feature, keeping in view the requests of the recent customer. The MAJOR issue that provoked to its improvement was the decreased space for rising the radio inside any vehicle. SR-447HPC2 is a compressed but complete 10-meter amateur radio that can be adjusted easily into any space provided. So mounting it won’t be a problem. We ensure this little radio is as productive, efficient and reliable as the most seasoned players from Stryker.
Transmission clarity has been improved with the ability to generate as high as 55 watts PEP as the output power. The new SR-447HPC2 10-meter amateur radio offers more radio in a smaller package than ANYONE else. If you love that big radio sound, you are going to love this new radio. For adding the edge to your communication, SR-447 HPC-2 also features internal treble and bass adjustment for the receiver that helps in noise reduction, specifically white noise. Full, Rich HiFi modulation add depth to your message enhancing your voice as well as keeping it loud.
- Width: 6.2 Inch
- Height: 1.9 Inch
- Diameter: 9.7 Inch (including protruding parts on depth to include knobs on the front panel.)
1. Band Selector: This switch allows you to switch bands, each band contains 40 channels, with each channel being on a different frequency.
2. Mon: The variable Mon control (talk back) is used to monitor your own voice.This can be used to compare different microphones. To increase the volume of the talk back rotate the control clockwise. To decrease rotate counterclockwise. To turn off the talkback rotate the control completely counterclockwise
3. Transmit Power or PWR – This variable control allows you to adjust your power output. Turn down when talking to nearby operators to avoid sounding distorted.
4. Mode: This switch controls what mode of operation the radio is in, option is AM, FM & PA.
5. Noise Blanker / ANL Switch: When this switch is in the NB position the noise Blanker circuits are activated. The Noise Blanker is very effective in eliminating repetitive pulse type noise usually associated with ignition systems. The NB+ position activates both the Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL) Circuitry.
6.Color: This switch controls the color of the front panel and display. To adjust the color move this switch to the left “COL” setting and then rotate the channel selector. Each click will select a color one option will be loop mode where the radio will automatically cycle through all of the colors.
7. Dimmer Switch: This switch controls the brightness of the front panel. To adjust the brightness move this switch to the left “DIM” setting and then rotate the channel selector clockwise for more light or counter-clockwise for less.
8. Channel Display: The channel display indicates the currently selected channel. When the SWR function is enabled, during TX, the display will show the current SWR such as 1.5.
9. Microphone Input: The Stryker SR447 accepts microphones with a female 4 pin connector. For maximum performance use the SR- 65BC noise canceling microphone. Please see our website for further details.
10. On/Off Volume Control: Turn clockwise to apply power to the unit and to set the desired listening level. During normal operation, the VOLUME control is used to adjust the output level obtained either at the transceiver speaker or the external speaker, if used.
11. Squelch: Squelch is used to cut off or eliminate receiver background noise in the absence of an incoming signal. For maximum receiver sensitivity, it is desired that the control is adjusted only to the point where the receiver background noise or ambient backgrounds noise is eliminated. Turn fully counterclockwise then slowly clockwise until the receiver noise disappears. Any signal to be received must now be slightly stronger than the average received noise.
12. Microphone Gain: Adjusts the microphone gain in the transmit and PA modes. This controls the gain to the extent that full talk power is available several inches away from the microphone.
13. RF Gain: This control is used to reduce the gain of the RF (receive) amplifier under strong signal conditions. For maximum receiver sensitivity, this control should be turned all the way to the right (clockwise).
14. Echo Volume: Varies the volume or number of echo repetitions. To increase the echo volume, rotate the control clockwise.
15. Echo Delay: The Echo switch turn the echo on. A big advantage to this is you can turn it off and then back on with the switch without the need to adjust your volume & delay potentiometer. To turn the echo off simply move the switch to the middle position.
16. Channel Selector: This control is used to select the desired transmit and receive channel. Please note the “LED” switch must be in the center position for this to function correctly.
- Band Selector A-H
- RF Power set 5 O’clock
- Talkback set to 11 O’clock
- Mode set to AM
- ANL & Noise Blanker set to NB+
- Color and Dimmer set to middle position
- Volume Control
- Squelch set where ever you like
- Mic Gain wide open or turn down if needed
- RF Gain wide open or back off slightly
- Echo Volume set where ever you like
- Echo Timing set where ever you like
Stryker Amateur Radio warrants this product to be free of defects for a period of three (3) year from the original date of purchase. You must activate your warranty online at http://www.strykerradios.net/registration-form do not call to register your radio. This warranty is non-transferable. This limited warranty is subject to repair or replacement of defective components only. This warranty is void if the radio has been tampered with or misused. If your Stryker Radios needs repair any time during the (3) year warranty period please visit our website: repairs.strykerradio.com to obtain an RA number. If you do need service after your warranty has expired call 260-375-4410 rates are reasonable and you can rest assured that your radio will be fixed correctly. Out of warranty repairs are done directly with our repair center, not through customer service.
The programming software for the SR-447HPC2 is available for download on our website www.radiosstryker.000webhostapp.com. A special USB cable is required to program your radio. You may purchase this cable from our website as well.